It’s time to shift your focus, learn to be disciplined and push yourself further than you’ve ever done before to become the fittest version of yourself.
Many fit guides give you lots of explanation on what to eat, recipes or workouts… but they miss a very important part. THE MINDSET & how to ACTUALLY do it.
– How to find motivation? – How to become disciplined? – How to overcome struggles? – How to turn your ideas into a plan? – How not to get overwhelmed by all the information? – How to take control over your decisions? – How to take the right decisions? – How to create good habits so you can hold on LONG-TERM? – …
Here Is What You Get:
+ Following Bonuses
Divided In Different Chapters + Bonuses
(CLICK on each chapter below to discover more.)
- About me
- Leave your past and all your excuses behind. A fresh start!
- Reprogram your mind: winner’s mentality
- Feed your mind with positive thoughts
- No one is born with discipline. You can learn it.
- The impact of your small daily decisions
- You are in control
- Choosing for what you want now or what you want most?
- Small efforts lead to big results: consistency is key
- The phases you’ll go through
- How to find motivation
- How to stay motivated: motivation hacks!
- Get into your flow
- Success depends on your habits
- Golden tips to create good habits
- Healthy habit tracker template
- Overcoming struggles
- Overcoming struggles: into action
- Holding on in difficult situations
- Recap: remember this
- The end: congratulations
- Healthy habit tracker
- Overcoming struggles action sheet
To begin with, I truly adore Farah for her kindness and her enthusiasm that is super contagious. These two elements really are reflected in her ebook and help you to feel motivated from the first page!
One of the things I like most is that it doesn’t focus on losing weight. No, it focuses on treating yourself and your body right, so you will start to FEEL amazing!
Farah’s ebook truly helps to make better lifestyle choices, one step at a time. Hence it is very easy to adhere to the great advice she is giving. Her tips are very practical and it also prepares you for possible struggles.
This ebook is a great investment in yourself and I believe everyone should read it, so you start treating yourself the way you deserve!