This banana bread recipe is healthy & DELICIOUS! It’s the perfect healthy snack whenever you are craving something sweet! The recipe comes from my ebook: ‘Lets get Nourished’.
Great for sweet cravings!
It’s also easy to take with you to work or for a picnic. It’s even an ideal snack to bring to a dinner party. Your friend will love it! It’s easy to make and you can be creative. You can add any topping you like or experiment with different types of flour.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour (or any other flour)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 bananas mashed
- 2 tbsp coconut syrup or honey
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Choc chips
- Pecan nuts or any other nuts you like
1) Preheat the oven to 170C
2) Mash the bananas.
3) Add the flour, egg and milk.
4) Add the rest of the remaining ingredients and mix it all together.
5) Put it in a baking thin and add the toppings.
6) Put it in the oven for approx. 40 mins at 170C.
7) Once the banana bread looks golden brown and your kitchen starts smelling nice, it’s ready!
You can also add extra dried fruits, berries or apple inside or on top! Mmm.