How to take autumn flat lay photos
Autumn is such a great season! I love the beauty of the falling leaves, brown tone colors and of course pumpkin spice coffees!
It’s always nice to add that golden fall look to your feed. Making beautiful autumn flat lay photos can be so simple.
Here’s what you need:
- A cosy sweater (as basis)
- Props like: leaves, christmas lights, mini-pumpkins,…
- Your phone or a camera
- Good lighting (preferably natural light, close to a window)
- The free Lightroom app on your phone or desktop
How to edit photos to add that fall look:
- Apply preset ‘retro’ from my Goddess pack
- Go to color mix wheel
- Add some orange luminance + saturation
Watch the video on the right to see it IN ACTION!